- associate attorney
Michael was born and raised in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and graduated from North Idaho College in 2012 with an Associates Degree. He went on to Lewis and Clark State College where he graduated with his Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with an Accounting emphasis in 2014.
Michael attended University of Idaho College of Law where he graduated a semester early and received his law degree in 2016. He was admitted to practice law in the State of Idaho and the U.S. District Court, District of Idaho in 2017. That same year, he joined the Office of the Kootenai County Public Defenders where he gained experience handling a variety of criminal matters for both adults and juveniles.
Michael joined Amendola Doty & Brumley, PLLC in 2019 and handles criminal defense and family law cases. He is also focused on advocating and defending civil protection orders and the overlap of the implications of these orders in all criminal and family law affairs.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Protection Orders
- Family Law
- Idaho, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 2017
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- Lewis and Clark State College, Lewiston, Idaho
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Business Administration with Accounting Emphasis
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kootenai County Bar Association, Member 2018 – Present
- Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member from 2017—Present
Past Employment Positions
- Kootenai County Public Defender, Deputy Public Defender, 2017-2019