Fighting Hard For You
When your freedom is at stake in a criminal case or valued real estate is at risk in a high-asset divorce, you need the best representation you can find, in or out of court.
The sound legal advice you need can be found at Amendola Doty & Brumley, PLLC, in Coeur d’Alene, where experience is the best defense.
Law firms are founded to help people. Ours is no exception. Partners Julie L. Doty, Jennifer K. Brumley, Craig Zanetti, and Thomas Knoebber oversee a staff of skilled legal assistants and paralegals for team-wide strategies that get results. Together, we represent more than 80 years of experience advocating for our clients.
Don’t wait to select the legal help that’s right for you while your divorce threatens to divide your family or prosecutors build their case against you. Take that first step toward the peace of mind you need. Contact us today at 208-449-1179.
Experienced Attorneys. Trusted Advocates.
Amendola Doty & Brumley, PLLC, lawyers are:
- Versatile. Our attorneys are equipped to handle all your legal matters and family law cases.
- Knowledgeable. Our criminal defense practice operates in all cities, counties, state and federal courts in Idaho. Our defense never rests.
- Compassionate. We have seen the damage –financial, physical, and emotional—that criminal allegations and family law cases can cause.
- Aggressive. We investigate thoroughly, negotiate skillfully and litigate forcefully on your behalf.
- Attentive. We offer personal, one-on-one service whenever possible, and can collaborate successfully on especially complex cases.
For a closer look at these qualities and credentials that guide us, every day, contact Amendola Doty & Brumley, PLLC, for a 30-minute consultation. Our Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, law firm’s doors are always open to you. We guarantee that you will feel right at home.
Our North Idaho law firm serves clients in the cities of Coeur d’Alene, Sandpoint, Rathdrum, St. Maries, Bonners Ferry, Moscow, Post Falls, Kellogg, Wallace, Hayden, and the Spokane area in eastern Washington.
Contact An Attentive, Knowledgable Attorney
You can call our North Idaho attorneys right now at 208-449-1179. If your injury or incarceration prevents you from visiting us, we can come to you.